ADSM-L

Re: TSM 3.7 Selftunebufpoolsize Server Option

2000-02-15 19:51:13
Subject: Re: TSM 3.7 Selftunebufpoolsize Server Option
From: Andrew Webster <Andrew-M.Webster AT DB DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 09:51:13 +0900
Yes. We've done it on our little NT/TSM server. I recommend it, because it
sets the BUFPOOLSIZE to reasonable size, but not too big. If it's too big,
then you have to wait longer for the server to startup.

Of course, this is important with NT, since you'll be restarting it more
often than your typical Unix, MVS etc.. system.

--
Andrew Webster
Andrew Webster