ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:33:43
Mauro

The problem is that i am running Collocation=yes, but there is still data
from different
notes on the same tape. And that causes the I/O error.

ADSM can not handle data from different serveres on the same tape, when the
tapepool
is defined with Collocation=yes.

I agree that if the problem is an I/O error, i should handle that problem
first.

Peter

"Mauro M. TINELLI" <Mauro.TINELLI AT ST DOT COM> - 15-02-2000 14:23:43

Besvar venligst til "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>