ADSM-L

Re: Schedule prompter was not able to contact client

2000-02-11 11:23:40
Subject: Re: Schedule prompter was not able to contact client
From: Roger Morrow <Roger.Morrow AT MIDATA DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 10:23:40 -0600
We have had the same issue when we try to use Server Prompted scheduling
accross  a firewall.

I would bet that Client Polling method will work.  You may need to have
some firewall rules changed to use Server Prompted scheduling.

Regards,
Roger Morrow

"Wu, Jialin" <jialin_wu AT MERCK DOT COM>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 02/11/2000 09:20:58
AM

Sent From the mail file of:   Roger Morrow