ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:33:43
I have a bad expirence with Oracle 8.1.5 on AIX, when i running the backup with
RMAN, the database was shutdown and report a error code, when i consult to
Oracle support, they say me that there is a BUG in Oracle 8.1.5 and there is not
a definitive solution, they recomend that i migrate to Oracle 8.1.6.

Regards

Freddy C.

Thiha Than <thiha AT US.IBM DOT COM> on 10/02/2000 03:06:52 PM