ADSM-L

Re: Re. : Re: End of support for ADSM as 3/1/2000

2000-02-10 12:20:39
Subject: Re: Re. : Re: End of support for ADSM as 3/1/2000
From: Frederic Landreville <landrefl AT YAHOO DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 09:20:39 -0800
There is no plan of dropping support of As400 and
ADSM... current version of TSM for AS/400 is V 3.1.2

Which by the way is one of the most stable version
I've seen from IBM/Tivoli... still no PTF's, no
APAR... nothing...

You should really go to to Ver 3.1.2... it's Tivoli's
version which you can get from IBM if IBM is your
software provider...

Fred Landreville

--- Jonathan Lepage