ADSM-L

Re: DRM question

2000-02-10 09:56:53
Subject: Re: DRM question
From: "Prather, Wanda" <Wanda.Prather AT JHUAPL DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 09:56:53 -0500
What DRM does is track tapes for you when you eject them from the library
and send them to an offsite vault.

If you have the luxury of a second 3494 in a different location, you have
the easiest possible scenario!
Just make your copy pool tapes and DB backup tapes in the second library.

They won't get ejected and physically moved, so DRM doesn't have to get
involved at all!