ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:33:43
HI also,

Is it true that i am the only one that can't connect to www.adsm.com?
nameserving keeps saying that there is no such server with that name.
btw other sites also can't resolve it.

On 07-Feb-00 Loon, E.J. van - SPLXM wrote:
> Hi *SM-ers!
> Since I see more and more Dutch *SM users on this list I would like to
share
> with them the following information:
> Since a few months there is a new ADSM User Group in the Netherlands.
> Membership is free! If your interested in sharing your *SM experiences
with
> other Dutch users, please feel free to join us at http://www.adsm.com
> On this page you can enroll for the next user conference at February 10
Th.
> Kindest regards,
> Eric van Loon
> KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

  -Jaap Dijkshoorn                   /------------------------------\
                                   O | MAIL-sent: 07-Feb-00 12:11:16
                             . o O   \------------------------------/
                        '''
                       (o o)
 +----------------oOOO--(_)--------------------------------------------+
 | Jaap P. Dijkshoorn   Systems Programmer | SARA  Academic Computing  |
 |                                         |       Services Amsterdam  |
 | HTTP://home.sara.nl/~jaapd              |                           |
 | E-MAIL: jaap AT sara DOT nl                    | TEL:  +31-20-5923000(desk)|
 | WATCH: StarTrek      Generations   First Contact   Insurrection     |
                      |__|__|
                       || ||
                      ooO Ooo