ADSM-L

SQL Help

2000-02-07 03:30:40
Subject: SQL Help
From: Andrew Webster <Andrew-M.Webster AT DB DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 17:30:40 +0900
Hi All,

        I'm trying to do a QUERY that gives me a list of NT filespaces that
haven't
been successfully backed up for more than 1 day.

        I've gotten as far as:-

select node_name, filespace_name,
(cast((current_timestamp-backup_end)seconds as integer))/86400 from
filespaces where backup_end is not null and
(cast((current_timestamp-backup_end)seconds as integer))/86400 > 1 and
filespace_type = 'NTFS' order by node_name

        This seems to work fine on my test TSM/NT 3.7 server, but the results
are
wrong on the production ADSM/AIX 3.1/2.50 server.

I can tell they are wrong because on the TSM server the result correlates
with the field "Last Backup Completion Date/Time" filed on QU FILESPACE F=D
command, but this isn't true for the AIX ADSM.

The output from QUERY SQLSESSION on both servers is identical:-

Column      Date-Time     Arithmetic     Cursors
isplay       Format          Mode        Allowed?
Format
Narrow         ISO         Truncate        Yes
Narrow         ISO         Truncate        Yes

Anyone have any  clues?

--
Andrew Webster
Andrew Webster