ADSM-L

Re: Volhist deletions

2000-02-02 16:07:19
Subject: Re: Volhist deletions
From: Joel C McCarty <jmccarty AT HERTZ DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 15:07:19 -0600
Larry,

That depends on your backup startegy.  Notice that I am only deleting
database backups - not all volhist.  Basically, If I lose an adsm sevrer
and have to restore to a state more than seven days old you have bigger
problems.

Thanks,

Joel McCarty

Lawrence Clark <Larry_Clark AT THRUWAY.STATE.NY DOT US> on 02/02/2000 08:49:31
AM