ADSM-L

Re: Linux TSM Server

2000-02-02 15:29:00
Subject: Re: Linux TSM Server
From: "Robinson, Cris" <Cris.Robinson AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 15:29:00 -0500
Ditto...

I met with our regional rep the other day. I've met with them before and I'm
sure
my requests which have been duplicated here by fellow users have been filed
in the circular file cabinet.

Thats my opinion, we welcome yours.

Cris Robinson
Sr. Technical Analyst
Enterprise Storage Management / TSM (ADSM)
Liberty Mutual Insurance
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
603.431.8400.54837