ADSM-L

Re: Compression - On / Off

2015-10-04 17:33:42
Subject: Re: Compression - On / Off
From: Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF. [mailto:Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Hello,

we don't have any problems letting compression ON for the clients and =
also
doing hardware compression on the tape drives. I is true that this tape
compression has very few left to compress!

But it dosn't disturb nor influence the performance of migrations /
collocations

                Ren=E9 Lambelet
                Nestec S.A. / Informatique du Centre=20
                55, av. Nestl=E9  CH-1800 Vevey (Switzerland)=20
                *+41(021) 924 3543  7 +41 (021) 924 4589  * B 133
                mail to: rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com=20

                This message is intended only for the use of the =
addressee
        and may contain information that is privileged and =
confidential.