ADSM-L

Re: one drive reclamation ... sigh

2000-02-01 03:20:36
Subject: Re: one drive reclamation ... sigh
From: "Mauro M. TINELLI" <Mauro.TINELLI AT ST DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 09:20:36 +0100
Nope,

as you said is a "no-no". Secondary copypool, cannot move data in primary
copypool, so you cannot move on file/disk-pool which are primary. The
only way is to use two tapes ... or wait until they go in expiration,
maybe helping with a few "move-data" which tend to be faster the
reclamation.

Mauro, STM