ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Domino on AIX

2000-01-27 09:18:59
Subject: Re: TDP for Domino on AIX
From: Bob Delaney <rdelaney AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 09:18:59 -0500
Hi Brook,

The 4103 error happens if the directory for Domino R4 (or some other
extraneous directory) is still in your PATH.  So, in the PATH for the AIX
id that's running domdsmc, you should only have the Domino R5 directory
(default install) "/opt/lotus/notes/latest/ibmpow" and no other Domino
Server directories.

Be sure to read the suggestions / recommendations in the README for
setting up partitioned servers.

Thanks,

Bob Delaney
TDP Client development