ADSM-L

Re: Regular output of figures from ADSM

2000-01-27 07:34:54
Subject: Re: Regular output of figures from ADSM
From: Gerhard Rentschler <g.rentschler AT RUS.UNI-STUTTGART DOT DE>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 13:34:54 +0100
Hello Steve,
if you are using a windows system, you can use the odbc interface which
is provided with the win32 client.
Furthermore, there is a perl port for Windows which contains a
win32::odbc module. This should allow you to do what you want.
I haven't tried the perl interface but MS Excel and MS Access via ODBC.
It has some problems, at least for me. But in princile it works. But it
is very slow.
Best regards
Gerhard

---
Gerhard Rentschler            email:g.rentschler AT rus.uni-stuttgart DOT de
Gerhard Rentschler            email:g.rentschler AT rus.uni-stuttgart DOT de
Regional Computing Center     tel.   ++49/711/685 5806
University of Stuttgart       fax:   ++49/711/682357
Allmandring 30a
D 70550
Stuttgart
Germany