ADSM-L

Re: Regular output of figures from ADSM

2000-01-26 22:03:48
Subject: Re: Regular output of figures from ADSM
From: Steve Harris <steveh AT WESLEY.COM DOT AU>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 13:03:48 +1000
Since we are asking,
 change the client api so that sql queries can be run from it so that we can
develop a reasonable perl interface
OR,
Arrange for the existing perl DBD::ODBC  interface to be able to hook directly
into ADSM.

Steve Harris

The Wesley Hospital, Brisbane Australia

"Alan R. White" <arw AT TIPPER.DEMON.CO DOT UK> on 27/01/2000 08:40:41