ADSM-L

Re: ADSM Salary Surveys

2000-01-25 11:59:07
Subject: Re: ADSM Salary Surveys
From: Arshad Munir <arshadmunir AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 08:59:07 PST
I agree with Chris, most important is how many
problems one had during day to day work. More
problems more experience. If never a problem has
appeared rather be careful there.......

Arshad Munir

From: Cris Robinson <Cris.Robinson AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 11:43:28 -0500

Interesting question.

It could play a role. The true test is how much hands on experience they
have.

I have not taken it yet. Too busy with reality to worry about a test. I
imageine I would
do well. I'm not sold on certifications. Had some bad experience with paper
technicians
if you know what I mean. They're fine until something breaks. And it will.

Cris Robinson
Sr. Technical Analyst
Enterprise Storage Management / TSM (ADSM)
Liberty Mutual Insurance
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
603.431.8400.54837