ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:35:06
I have a SAP/Backint client that we changed mgmt classes during setup
and quite a few objects got hung out to dry and we cannot delete them.
I can do select statements to identify the objects, but if I configure =
GUI backup/archive client it sees the folders but not objects/files to
delete.  I have tried the del archive command, but cannot find syntax
that works, most times it returns "no objects found".  I also tried
using brbackup and a bunch of flags to do an inquire, but after 15
minutes of inactivity I figured it was hung and killed the process.

BTW Windows NT 4 SP4
ADSM 3.1.2.20 on NT (server)
ADSM 3.1.0.7 clinet/API
Backint 2.4.5.3?