ADSM-L

[no subject]

                                                  Re: How can I calculate
                                                  all used space in my
                                                  storage-Pools
                                                             Attachment(s):
John,

It's an SQL thing.  You used an aggregate function (e.g., sum), which
essentionally creates a new field, but did not tell SQL what you wanted to
call the field.  So, it just uses "unnamed [#]".  To explicitly give a
name, code an alias immediately after the expression.

select stgpool_name, sum(physical_mb) tot_physical , sum(logical_mb)
tot_logical from occupancy group by stgpool_name

Bob Brazner
Johnson Controls, Inc.