ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:35:06

I would recommend 3590 with 3494 drives if You need the performance and
reliability. They are working quite good, better than our dlt7000 we had before,
and you can share the 3494 with Your OS/390 machine(s).

With RS6000 and Sparcs as servers we see session speeds up to 3.5 MB/sec, per
session. I think this is limited by the disk speed and compression speed of our
clients.

But avoid to use the IBM vts as a storage device for adsm.

Regards

Roger Hohmann

Dann Fred <Dann.Fred AT PMLMAIL DOT COM> on 20.01.2000 14:59:17

Bitte antworten an "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>