ADSM-L

Exclusion list from Backup

2000-01-19 11:48:25
Subject: Exclusion list from Backup
From: Juan Obando <jobando AT MH.GOB DOT SV>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 10:48:25 -0600
Hi ADSM'ers

I try to create a exclusion list of files from Backup, using the
DEFINE CLIENTOPT and DEFINE CLIENTOPT
But when i define the client option set i have a problem when select the option_name EXCLUDE, returns the following message :

ANR2056E DEFINE CLIENTOPT: Invalid option name - EXCLUDE. Retry using the full optionname.

I check for the valid options in ADSM V3R1 Admin Reference.

I try the following command :

define clientopt exclussion_list exclude "/informix/*.log"

Another tip : Its possible we need to include more exclussions from the Backup, can I put all the exclusions in one define clientopt command ??

Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks...

Juan Reynaldo Obando
Proyecto SAFI