ADSM-L

Re: Multiple *SM Servers, consolidating logs?

2000-01-18 15:33:46
Subject: Re: Multiple *SM Servers, consolidating logs?
From: James SPORER <james.sporer AT CCMAIL.ADP.WISC DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 14:33:46 -0600
     John,
     You might look at the Enterprise Administration option.  This option
     allows you to issue commands on one server and have them sent to
     multiple servers.  You can use this option in combination with the
     server to server option to manage multiple servers.  You do need to
     purchase addtional licenses to get these features.
     Jim Sporer