ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Exchange Server Fixtest 1.1.1.01 fails

2000-01-18 10:44:15
Subject: Re: TDP for Exchange Server Fixtest 1.1.1.01 fails
From: Chris Zaremba <zaremba AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 10:44:15 -0500
Manfred,

>My upgrade included 2 steps:
>1. I upgraded the B/A-client to v3, IP21618
>2. I upgraded the connect agent to the latest TDP code.

I can't recreate the problem here.  Can you please provide more info?

1. Exactly what command are you using to run the Exchange client when you
get the error?
2. After installing the new b/a client, did you run that once with PASSWORD
Generate in the opt file to
     provide the initial pswd which gets stored in the registry?
3. What is the date on the TSMAPI.DLL file in the winnt\system32 directory?
4. What is the date on the dscameng.txt file in the API directory where the
ADSM client code is installed?
     (default path is c:\Program Files\IBM\ADSM\api\)
5. Can you provide a copy of the dsm.opt file used by the exchange client
and the excdsm.log and
     dsierror.log files that show the errors?

Please send this info directly to me.

Chris Zaremba
TDP Client Development
internet  zaremba AT us.ibm DOT com