ADSM-L

Re: passwordaccess generate not working...

2000-01-17 15:18:16
Subject: Re: passwordaccess generate not working...
From: Richard Taft <Rich.Taft AT RICOH-USA DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 15:18:16 -0500
You didn't mention if you are running an open or closed ADSM server.  (SET
REGISTRATION)  if its closed then you need to Define the node in ADSM first and
set its password.   Then the first time you use the client you will be prompted
for the password.  After that you will not need to enter it again.  I do a Q
SCHED in the DSMC client enter the password, and that's it.

Rich Taft

Gerardo Zapata <gzapata AT AVANTEL DOT NET> on 01/17/2000 03:08:06 PM