ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:35:06
Hello everyone.

I performed an archive process on a file system using a test
management class. The management class has 1 day retention.
The command I used follows:

dsmc arc /u/stimpy/ -archmc=aix1_test_mc -su=yes -desc="test_bu"

The result was exact. That is it used the correct tape pool and
the retention is for 1 day.

Then I ran another archive on a different file system:

dsmc arc /utils_hisprt43/ -archmc=aix1_test_mc -su=yes -desc="test_bu"

The result of the above process is totally unacceptable. That is, the
retention
date is for 5 years, not 1 day.

Can someone please shed some light into this?

TIA

Angel

--openmail-part-101453f5-00000001--