ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:35:06
ADSMers,
On a separate note:
        We are going to be performing a series of tests to see how much d=
ata
we can
push through NT.  We have been told of the limits with NT4.0.  We also pl=
an
to test Windows 2000 to see if it has the same limits.  We believe the OS
will be the bottle neck on NT4.0 and that the PCI bus will be the limit o=
Windows 2000.  If anyone has any suggestions for this test please through
them my way.

Environment for Test:
1) Compaq 6400
        A. 2 100/Mbs Full Duplex Dual Cards with all 4 ports bound togeth=
er
        B. 3 SCSI cards
        C. 90 GB for the Disk Pool
        D. First PCI bus