ADSM-L

TSM 3.7 Web BA-Client under WIN2000

2000-01-16 13:48:04
Subject: TSM 3.7 Web BA-Client under WIN2000
From: Gerd Becker <Gerd.Becker AT EMPRISE DOT DE>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 19:48:04 +0100
Hi *SM-ers,

Under WIN2000 i have running an TSM 3.7 Server and Client. The server and
the Client Acceptor are started without errors. When I tried to connect to
the BA-Client through the Web, I got the error ANS2619S The Client Acceptor
Daemon was unable to start the Remote Client Agent. In the dsmerror.log I
found the message  Error starting agent service: The service 'ADSM Remote
Client Agent' does not exist.  Error starting Remote Client Agent.
I thougt that the Remote Client agent automatically was started by the
Client Acceptor. What's wrong?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards

Gerd Becker

EMPRISE NETWORK Consulting GmbH
Albstr. 14
70597 Stuttgart

Tel.: 0711/990083-0 oder Mobil: 0172/4036581
Fax: 0711/990083-9
mailto:gerd.becker AT emprise DOT de

http://www.emprise.de