ADSM-L

scheduled : missed its scheduled start up window

2000-01-13 10:29:32
Subject: scheduled : missed its scheduled start up window
From: Jonathan Lepage <Jonathan.Lepage AT FID.DESJARDINS DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 10:29:32 -0500
Hi,

shedule XX in domain YY for node ZZ has missed its scheduled start up window

      I had problem that require your help... All of my backup missed their
      startup window last night except those wich were polling. The seems to
      have dificulty contacting the client but their are no messages saying so.
      Usualy when the server is unable to connect to the client I receive a
      message telling me that the connection to 10.161.xx.xx  failed.  I tried
      to ping my client from the server they all respond well.

I resolved the problem by stopping and startingg the server. Do any of you have
      an idea what might have been the problem?

Jonathan Lepage (2583)