ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:35:05
We had the same problem last summer and nobody could help. The customer
using a Magstar 3570 could not label cartridges, out of an amount of 80
cartridges only about 20 were labeled, the others were stopped with an i-o
error. We changed the cartridges with no positive outcome. The ADSM support
hotline was unable to help.
This problem took me about a week, then I solved it for most of the
cartridges, but not all, in the following way. I deleted the library and
made a new device installation. Then I labeled one cartridge with the label
command (overwrite=yes) at the command line by repeating the command as
long as it was accepted without error. I know, it sounds strange. But after
the first succesfull labeling, it worked for most of the other cartridges.
There is no garanty to solve your problem in this way, but maybe it helps.
Good luck, Petra Peters

--0__=AZo2HxX1XDDC3oirBtmsJksmMjQc7hephwlgvAYRbAcld1ZNii4akKgj--