ADSM-L

Re: QUESTION ON TSM V3.7

2000-01-11 03:33:19
Subject: Re: QUESTION ON TSM V3.7
From: Christo Heuër <christoh AT ABSA.CO DOT ZA>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 10:33:19 +0200
Hi Scottie,

As Wanda has already said - this is controlled by the RESOURCEUTILIZATION
parameter - and yes it really kicks off more than one stream of backup
data. How exactly this works is not clear at this stage but it does
increase the rate of the backup depending on the resources on the
client machine.

Regards
Christo Heuer
=

Hello All,

I have been reading about TSM V3.7 and I thought I had heard somewhere that
we could run multiple backup/archive sessions to a single node in this
version.  However, I have not seen that documented anywhere!

Does anyone know ?

Thanks.

Scottie