ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:35:05
Mecki,

I agree. The kicker is that I have two servers with the same symptoms. I tried
to upgrade one of the servers to 3.1.2.50 with no luck. I have checked
permissions, filesystem space, memory, paging, errpt, processes,etc.. I have a
call in to IBM's ADSM level 2 support. I have sent them both core files and am
waiting to hear back from them.

Bill

"Mecki M." <RMESCHON AT DE.IBM DOT COM> on 01/07/2000 02:03:40 AM