ADSM-L

Re: AW: AW: HP client oddity

2000-01-07 08:12:54
Subject: Re: AW: AW: HP client oddity
From: "CANNAM, CYNTHIA L (SBCSI)" <CC5657 AT MOMAIL.SBC DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 07:12:54 -0600
Thanks, Richard! I'm passing this information along to the systems
administrator as well as some of the key players on the applications team
for the offending machine. They've been swearing to me that they're actually
performing MKDIRs on the new directories, but if there would be nothing
truly changing the items you've listed below, then technically their
assumptions about what they're doing may be in error (assuming that they're
trusting some portion of their application to be performing the actions
they're swearing to).

Cindy Cannam