ADSM-L

Re: Suggested dates are 1 month ahead in web interface !

2015-10-04 17:35:05
Subject: Re: Suggested dates are 1 month ahead in web interface !
From: Winfried Heilmann [mailto:Winfried.Heilmann AT INFRACOR DOT DE]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Hi,

I have also the problem on OS390 / ADSM 3.1.2.50.
I opend a call (PMR#62746), so we have to wait

Regards

Winfried

---------------------- Weitergeleitet von Winfried Heilmann/Degussa AG/DE on

Peter Bjoern <pebj AT SDC DOT DK> on 06.01.2000 16:13:44
Bitte antworten an "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>