ADSM-L

Re: TSM server for AIX

2000-01-05 15:36:02
Subject: Re: TSM server for AIX
From: Glen Hattrup <ghattrup AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 13:36:02 -0700
Nope, it's not a new Tivoli Policy.

I'm checking in with the "appropriate authorities" :-)  and we'll get the
matter resolved.  Sorry for the confusion.

Glen Hattrup
Tivoli Storage Manager
Server Development Team

"Loon, E.J. van - SPLXM" <Eric-van.Loon AT KLM DOT NL>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on
01/05/2000 04:40:08 AM

To:   ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc:
Subject:  TSM server for AIX

Hi *SM-ers!
Does anybody know why the latest TSM for AIX server level isn't available
for download?
The URL on the page
http://www.tivoli.com/support/storage_mgr/adsercli.htm#servfix is linked to
ftp://service.boulder.ibm.com/storage/tivoli-storage-management/maintenance/

server/v3r7/AIX/LATEST/ where one can find level IP21812 while the page
mentions level IP24829, which can only be ordered on CD! Why is that? I
hope
this is not a new Tivoli policy!
Kindest regards,
Eric van Loon