ADSM-L

Re: Disk Storage Migration

2000-01-04 13:04:46
Subject: Re: Disk Storage Migration
From: Sam Sheppard <SHS AT SDDPC.SANNET DOT GOV>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 10:04:46 PST
---------------------------- Top of message ----------------------------
>>--> 01-04-00  10:00  S.SHEPPARD     (SHS)    Disk Storage Migration Is
>>--> 01-04-00  10:00  S.SHEPPARD     (SHS)    Disk Storage Migration Is

My experience has been that that's the way it always worked.  However,
migration works on either a filespace or nodename at a time, I can't
remember which.  So, if you have one filespace taking up 80% of your
pool, you would see it migrated down to 20% no matter what the
low threshold was set to.

Sam Sheppard
San Diego Data Processing Corp.