ADSM-L

Re: Difference between dsmlabel and internal "label volume" comma nds

2000-01-04 12:03:05
Subject: Re: Difference between dsmlabel and internal "label volume" comma nds
From: "Joshua S. Bassi" <jbassi AT GLORYWORKS DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 09:03:05 -0800
Jim,

Did IBM perform the install?  I have seen this at a couple of large IBM
ADSM installations where ADSM was installed in a *non-standard* directory.

I have looked into doing this myself but wasn't completely sure how to
do it.  A couple of ideas crossed my mind: 1) create links in
/usr/lpp/adsmserv/bin to the other directory, 2) move all the files to
the other directory and just start the server.

Do you know how ADSM is installed outside of the rootvg?

--
Joshua S. Bassi
Joshua S. Bassi