ADSM-L

Recovery Log Full

2000-01-04 01:15:05
Subject: Recovery Log Full
From: Yoon Sang Yeong <yeongys AT AZURETECH.COM DOT MY>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 14:15:05 +0800
I have encountered the following error message when i start up ADSM server,
please help me how to recover this problem? Billion thanks to any reply.

ADSTAR Distributed Storage Manager for AIX-RS/6000
Version 3, Release 1, Level 2.40
Licensed Materials - Property of IBM

5765-C43 (C) Copyright IBM Corporation 1990, 1998. All rights reserved.
U.S. Government Users Restricted Rights - Use, duplication or disclosure
restricted by GSA ADP Schedule Contract with IBM Corporation.

ANR0900I Processing options file dsmserv.opt.
ANR0990I ADSM server restart-recovery in progress.
ANR0200I Recovery log assigned capacity is 102 megabytes.
ANR0201I Database assigned capacity is 52 megabytes.
ANR0306I Recovery log volume mount in progress.
ANR0353I Recovery log analysis pass in progress.
ANR0354I Recovery log redo pass in progress.
ANR0355I Recovery log undo pass in progress.
ANR0352I Transaction recovery complete.
ANR9999D adminit.c(989): Insufficient log space to update table
Administrative.Attributes.

Best Regards,
Yeong