ADSM-L

Re: FLASH: Exchange Agent/TDP for Exchange Customers--PLEASE READ !

2000-01-03 07:46:35
Subject: Re: FLASH: Exchange Agent/TDP for Exchange Customers--PLEASE READ !
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 07:46:35 -0500
Nathan,

I spoke with Microsoft development about this.
They state that it can still happen with circular logging
but not as likely.  So, the circumvention for those
customers using circular logging is to disable
circular logging and run an incremental backup
following their full backup.
We are still trying to determine the best fix for this.
I will post more information when I have it.

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler
Del Hoobler