ADSM-L

Re: collocation

1999-12-27 10:43:10
Subject: Re: collocation
From: "Weeks, Debbie" <debbie AT ADMIN.USF DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 10:43:10 -0500
We were using collocation only for our servers that have a lot of data that
is frequently changing, requiring a lot of tape mounts during a restore.  We
backup about 25 NT servers, and 6 Sun machines.  We found that the increase
in tape usage was minimal, and so we have turned collocation on for all of
our tape storage pools.