ADSM-L

error backing up nds on netware 5

1999-12-23 10:24:58
Subject: error backing up nds on netware 5
From: "Frost, David" <d.frost AT GUARDIANDR.CO DOT UK>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 15:24:58 -0000
Hello, all

We are trying to backup the nds (master replica) on a particular server.
The backup starts, then fails during "schema" with error ANS1809.  We think
this particular message is likely to be wrong, however.

If we try to backup the same nds db from a different novell machine (using
machine\directory in the opt file), it works!

The client version is v3.06, the server is at 3.1.2.1

tia

dave

"on a clear disk, you can seek for ever."

The information contained in this email is confidential
The information contained in this email is confidential
and intended only for the use of the individual or
entity named above. If the reader of this message is
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of
this communication is strictly prohibited. Guardian will
accept no responsibility or liability in respect to this
email other than to the addressee.

notify us immediately by telephone at 44 (0) 1932835900
or by email.