ADSM-L

ADSM Restores to OS/2 clients

1999-12-23 08:57:14
Subject: ADSM Restores to OS/2 clients
From: John Dawson-Booth <BOOTHJJ AT UK.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 13:57:14 +0000
We are running ADSM on NT with NT, OS/2 and Netware Clients.
We have an OS/2 server called server1 (for argument's sake). We have built
another OS/2 server called server2 and installed the ADSM client on there.
We have amended the dsm.opt file on server2 to define it as server1 to ADSM -
with the intention of restoring server1's files to it.
If we try to restore the files utilising the GUI this works fine. If however we
try from the command line on server2 we get an error saying "No files have been
backed up from this computer"
Has anybody come across this before??

Thanks

John