ADSM-L

Re: Versions Data Deleted

1999-12-23 07:33:31
Subject: Re: Versions Data Deleted
From: Simon Hubbard <9HUBBSJ AT UK.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 12:33:31 +0000
When you use the backup archive client to perform a restore only active files
are displayed by default.  To view deleted files, which should be in an inactive
state, you will need to change the view settings within the client.

Cheers

Simon Hubbard
IBM Global Network Messaging Support
E-mail:  Internal 9HUBBSJ@IBMGB.  External  simon_hubbard AT hotmail DOT com

Alyn Bush <alynbush AT HOTMAIL DOT COM> on 12/23/99 12:20:49 PM