ADSM-L

Re: NetWare/HSM

1999-12-21 15:43:14
Subject: Re: NetWare/HSM
From: Keith Nelson <knelson AT OPENMIC DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 14:43:14 -0600
There is currently work underway on an HSM for NetWare solution that will
use *SM storage pools to store migrated data. It won't come from Tivoli
directly, it'll be a 3rd party thing. When I last checked there was a
problem within NetWare and a new patch from Novell was being tested. I'm
expecting it to ship early 2000.

Regards,

Keith

Keith Nelson                 Voice: 612.891.2867
Gresham Enterprise Storage   Fax:   612.891.4763
knelson AT openmic DOT com          Web:   http://www.gresham-computing.com