ADSM-L

Re: SHOW VOLUMEUSAGE <node>

2015-10-04 17:36:17
Subject: Re: SHOW VOLUMEUSAGE <node>
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU]On Behalf Of
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Where can i get a listing of the database catagories and the description of
what's in each one so that i can create my own queries?

Thanks,
Mooney
Siemens WestingHouse
(407) 249-7606

From: Joerg Pohlmann <jpohlman AT CA.IBM DOT COM> on 12/21/99 13:54

To:   ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU@SMTP@Exchange
cc:

There are many ways of getting volume information for a node based on
storage pool. For example, I use the following command to see on which
volumes in  on-site storage pools a node resides (b.t.w. I defined a script
to do this so that parameter $1 is the node name):

select distinct volume_name from volumeusage where node_name= UPPER('$1')
and stgpool_name<>'COPYPOOL'

Regards,

Joerg Pohlmann
(604) 535-0452

Nathan King <nathan.king AT USAA DOT COM> on 99 12 21 10:35:19