ADSM-L

Export Node

1999-12-21 08:48:35
Subject: Export Node
From: Jason Howard <jason.howard AT MINDSPRING DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 07:48:35 -0600
I want to create a teape of a server that I can file away for records.
This will not be a member of a vault or library.  The tape will be filed
away for government records.  If I perform the following command what
can I expect?  Will the node be removed from my ADSM server and the data
removed or does it create a set of tapes pertaining only the nodes info
and the archive data?

EXPORT NODE NWMEDAL1 -FILEDATA=ARCHIVE -SCRATCH=YES

Will this create a new tape containing the archive data for the node
NWMEDAL1?

Thanks