ADSM-L

Strange Errors in NT EventLog with ADSM 3.1.2.42 for NT

1999-12-17 10:28:21
Subject: Strange Errors in NT EventLog with ADSM 3.1.2.42 for NT
From: Michael Gimm <michael.gimm AT FOURLEAF DOT DK>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 16:28:21 +0100
Hi there

I've sent a mail regarding this problem before, but havn't had any reply
yet. I've got some more info:

In the NT EventLog I've seen quite a lot of the following events:

"The Description for Event ID (11) in Source (AdsmScsi) could not be found.
It contains the following insertion string(s); \Devices\mt5.0.0.2."

Most times I've seen this the event hasn't been reflected in the ADSM
Activity Log and therefore I thought it to be a cosmetic bug in ADSM.

Today I got a case from a customer which has the seme event but this time
it has generated an I/O ERROR in the ADSM Activity Log (ANR8302E)

What does this mean - what should the customer do?

Best regards
Four Leaf Technologies A/S, Viby J.
Michael L Gimm
Technical Counsultant

E-Mail      :  michael.gimm AT fourleaf DOT dk
Direct      :  +45 87 38 60 54
Phone       :  +45 70 25 45 00
Fax:        :  +45 70 25 45 01
Cell:       :  +45 28 19 60 54