ADSM-L

Re: IMPORT

1999-12-17 07:46:03
Subject: Re: IMPORT
From: Virginia Hysock <vhysock AT CSC DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 07:46:03 -0500
Sam,

     According to the help screen on 'import node', the vol parameter on the
import node command is valid with the use of a filename rather than input of the
volsers at the command line.  And it seems as though it does get to the file
(since it picks up the volser of the first volume and outputs it to the error
message).    Furthermore, I tried entering all 100 volumes manually, and the
space permitted does not allow this - i.e. the input line hangs after so many
characters.

                         Ginny

SHS AT sddpc.sannet DOT gov on 12/16/99 03:34:33 PM