ADSM-L

How to delete Informix logs

1999-12-16 13:46:59
Subject: How to delete Informix logs
From: Eduardo Martinez <emartine AT MX1.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 12:46:59 -0600
Hi.

I'm backing up Informix with ADSM.
I have defined  policies in order to have only 7 backup versions. The
backups are made in a daily basis so I can have the last week backed up.
This is working very fine, but we are also backing up the Informix logs
along the day. Because each log is unique I only have one active version of
each log, which means that ADSM can't expire that log.
Now, I have a lot of logs backed up that are not longer valid.
How can I delete those logs, lets say, from a specific date and backwards?

Saludos/Regards

IBM de México
José Eduardo Martínez Cordero.
System Management Controls.