ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:36:16

Sam and all other responses to my IMPORT TO ANOTHER SERVER posting:

     Thanks for all of the responses!  I will respond to each.

     Yes - the PREFIX value in the DEVCLASS config is different on the export
server vs. the import server.  The import server is a TEST server, and it does
create datasets with a different high-level qualifier (the export server is
ADSM.* and the import server ADSMTST.*).  But nothing is mentioned in the manual
regarding this having to be the same.  Do I have to change the name on my test
server to the same as my export server?  Should this really be a requirement in
the real world?  I.E., if I was doing this for purposes other than testing -
shouldn't I be able to import this node and its data without only importing it
to the same server that performed the export??

                              Ginny

Virginia L Hysock/GIS/CSC
12/15/99 09:22 AM