ADSM-L

Onbar Informix Backup Problem

1999-12-14 16:29:56
Subject: Onbar Informix Backup Problem
From: "Joshua S. Bassi" <jbassi AT GLORYWORKS DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 13:29:56 -0800
All,

I am trying to configure Informix to backup to *SM.

I have set all the environment variables in the
onconfig file.  I have linked the library file to
the ADSM API lib file, but I'm not sure I linked
the correct file (there seems to be a couple of them).

I see two links in my /usr/lib directory:

ibsad001.a -> /usr/lpp/adsm/api/bin/libXApi.a
ibsad001.o -> /usr/informix/lib/libbsa.o

The BAR_BSALIB_PATH environment variable is set to
/usr/lib/ibsad001.a

I followed both the Informix documentation as well as
the ADSM API README.  Does anybody know of anything I
missed?

Logistics:
ADSM server 3.1.2.20 on AIX 4.3.3
ADSM client 3.1.0.7 on AIX 4.3.3