ADSM-L

ADSM Connect agent for Lotus Notes Restore problem

1999-12-14 15:09:55
Subject: ADSM Connect agent for Lotus Notes Restore problem
From: Skip Mills <Skip_Mills AT TFJWW DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 15:09:55 -0500
When I tied to restore a Notes Database with a space in the name I get the error
below. I am running  NT ADSM Server  Version 3 rel 1 Level 1.3.  I have restore
many databases  before with no problems.  I believe it's caused by the space in
the name of the database.  I tried quotes around the database name with no
success.  Has anyone seen this  problem  before.  Thanks for your help in
advance.

C:\WIN32APP\IBM\ADSM\AGENTLN>dsmnotes restore d:\notes\data\bldgsvcs\disaster pr
eparedness.nsf
ANS0909E Error in parsing options